Google
 
Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Reuters: Top News

Friday, January 30, 2009

He Vs She ...!



SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money.



SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.



SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.



SHE: I must've been given your share.



SHE: Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.


SHE: And your face must turn a few stomachs.



SHE: Okay, get out.



SHE: Why? Are you leaving?



SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.



SHE: Why? Don't you already have one?



SHE: I've already seen it.



SHE: Hiding from you.



SHE: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.



SHE: Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.



SHE: I'm a female impersonator.


SHE: Do not enter.


SHE: Sorry, there are no services today.



SHE: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing..



SHE: Where I'll be the rest of your life in your wildest dreams

No comments:

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
Google